RIP Monster, the Brooklyn Brewery cat.
I took this photo of him earlier this month, while feeling a little silly for taking yet another cat photograph. It is sad to think that the next time I am at the brewery it will be without his stoic company. He will be missed by many.
My memory of this cat is tied forever to the gentle confidences he exchanged with my friend Josh at the Ivyland book party.
In all sincerity: cool cat, bro.
- al1again reblogged this from buongiorno
- mirabile---visu likes this
- artyucko likes this
- foxyalder likes this
- hungryghoast likes this
- khealywu likes this
- thenotes reblogged this from unbornwhiskey and added:
- cowl reblogged this from deliciouslydelightful and added:
- ecantwell likes this
- deliciouslydelightful reblogged this from bobsaysmeow and added:
- starzstarzand1fox likes this
- hatethefuture likes this
- bobsaysmeow reblogged this from buongiorno and added:
- bobsaysmeow likes this
- gumplr likes this
- welcomeghosts said: rest in peace, you monster
- welcomeghosts likes this
- michelledean likes this
- growltiger likes this
- taoistdrunk likes this
- imathers likes this
- unbornwhiskey reblogged this from buongiorno and added:
- carlmelo likes this
- elegantsips likes this
- unbornwhiskey likes this
- unbornwhiskey said: :((((((
- buongiorno posted this